Dog Walking and
Mid Day Let Out Visits
while you are at Work
Is your pet home alone Again? Are you feeling guilty again?
WE CAN HELP!!
Watch our Video on Dog Walking Mid Day Let Out
Articles that you may find helpful –
Is a Dog Walking / Mid Day Let Out Program Right for You
Top tips about Dog Walking for your dog vs Daycare
Why your Dog Needs a Mid Day break in the Middle of Your Work Day
Go to our New Client or Client Login to sign up now!!
You can schedule our Regular or Extended visits, you can also add on extra time, if you wish.
Prices depend on number of pets, time needed, travel, etc. Go Here for Prices.
The ultimate gift of love for your pet.
This service is for those pet parents who want to start their dogs out right with routine exercise every day. It is great for all dogs’ mental and health well being.
This is our Most requested Service. All pets need a break during our long work days, double shifts, unexpected or planned overtime. Pets can only go for so long without needing to go out. It can be agonizing for a grown pet to even think of having an accident inside. This service is especially needed for puppies and elderly pets (as for any pet) that cannot go for more than a few hours without needing to be relieved. If you work or are away from home 6 hours or more per day, give your pets the ultimate gift of love and call us for Mid-Day Let Out.
WE CAN PROVIDE THIS SERVICE FOR FIRST AND SECOND SHIFTS.
A trained and qualified Professional Pet Sitter will let your pet out to go to the bathroom, get some fresh air, stretch and let off some anxiety, play with toys or play ball, have some treats and always get lots of TLC and personal attention during the day while you are away.
This is just for the dogs who need some extra loving and bathroom breaks during your busy schedule. We will not be caring for other pets in the home or bringing in your mail/newspapers because you will be there every day. If you need extra help with pooper scooping or litterbox scooping, we do have added services if you wish for us to do that at mid day.
Package Plans for Mid-Day Let Out / Dog Walking
Package Plans for Mid-Day/Dog Walking,
Client requested!! These Package Plans are to give your pet a break in the middle of your work shift.
- let your dog out to go to the bathroom.
- Play and run in a fenced in yard,
- Play Ball
- Take your dog for a walk,
- Give lots of exercise
- We can feed during this visit if needed.
- We will give lots of love
- One on one attention
- Give treats if they are allowed.
All pets benefit mentally and physically from this break. Some behavioral issues may be helped.
We designed these packages to give you, our constant client a discount & save money for Monday through Friday service every week and sign up for 6 months to 1 year at a time. This also helps to give our petsitters regular schedules. They can only do so many visits in a day. This helps to maximize their time.
- SAVE, SAVE, SAVE – $2ooo+ depending on the discount package you choose
- Monday – Friday service for length of package
- All packages give you the choice of a Regular or Extended visit.
- This is for mid day/dog walking service only
- For 1 – 3 dogs (additional dogs are just a few dollars for each dog over 3)
- No need to schedule, you will automatically be on our schedule
- Budgeting is easy, the price stays the same every month (unless you add visits)
- If a holiday falls within the Mon-Fri, you stay at discounted package price for that mid day visit, no holiday rate
- No cancellation fee if you cancel last minute, you already receive free visits with discount, monthly price stays the same
- petsitter & pets establish routine (Pets LOVE routine)
- no need to schedule every week and get a confirmation
- automatically guaranteed a visit Monday – Friday
- advantages for people who work, are disabled, etc.
- all medical, physical, & mental advantages of mid day let out for your pet,
- saves time, gas & more for you, no need to bring your dog anywhere!!
- Platinum PLUS Package 1 year and Platinum Package 6 months
Our Platinum PLUS packages are TWO visits for exercise and fun in a day every Monday – Friday. We will space them out so your dogs will get to go out TWICE during your work day, they get to have TWICE the fun, TWICE the potty breaks, TWICE the love, TWICE the treats.
Your savings for this package is comparable to FIVE FREE VISITS per month and OVER 2000 for the year!!
- Gold PLUS Package 1 year and Gold Package 6 months
This is the same as our Platinum Packages above but are for ONE visit per day Monday – Friday for exercise and fun in a day. We will come in the middle of the day so your dogs will get to go out ONCE during your work day, they get to have fun, potty break, lots of love, and treats.
Your savings for this package is comparable to FOUR FREE VISITS per month and over $1000 for the year!!
- Puppy Platinum Package 1 year and Puppy Gold Package 6 months
This is a combination of the packages above. We will come at the beginning for TWO visits spaced out until your puppy or new dog becomes housebroken and can hold it for longer periods of time. Once it is determined that the pup can go longer comfortably, we will switch over to just the ONE visit. This is great for young pups or newly adopted dogs.
Your savings for this package is comparable to FOUR+ FREE VISITS per month.
- School Package for the School Year
This is the exact same as the GOLD PLUS package above but made for the school schedule. We can schedule you for the complete school year with the summer and all vacations off. Please just give us the school calendar at the beginning and we will schedule you accordingly. School vacations of Complete weeks only will not be charged as long as we know the school calendar at the beginning of the year.
Your savings for this package is comparable to FOUR FREE VISITS per month.
This is where you can choose and mix and match any of the 1 year packages above. Maybe you have really long days on Monday and Thursday and prefer TWO visits but only need ONE visit on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
IMPORTANT NOTE – Please keep in mind, that every dog deserves a break in the middle of the day and most would rather die than have an accident. If you must stop your Mid Day/Dog Walking Service for whatever reason, you must come home for a break or ask a friend, neighbor or relative to continue for your dog. Your dog’s body will be used to elimination in the middle of the day and they will be looking forward to the companionship, exercise, fresh air, treats and love that they have come to look forward to every day.