June Pet Care Tips from a NH Pet Care Professional
As a Pet Care Professional
in NH since 1978,
I’ve learned a few Pet Care Tips
Author, Dorinne Whynott, Owner of Professional Pet Sitting Etc.
Having been in the animal field most of my life, working in animal welfare, animal rescue,
Animal Hospitals and now in the Largest NH Pet Sitting Company, I have put together a few
Pet Care Tips for every month, here is the Month of June. See the Owner’s History
JUNE Pet Care Tips
- Adopt a Shelter Cat Month – Please adopt, here is the complete list of NH shelters, and rescues, including Cat Only Organizations – NH Shelter/Rescue List
- Holidays – Father’s Day – book early if you plan on taking that special Dad out for the day or away on a fun weekend
- Be Prepared – Another hurricane season is coming. Read through our Disaster Planning for you and your pets and make plans if ever you need to evacuate. Go over these plans once a year with your family. Better to be safe and knowledgeable than in a crisis, panicked and have no plan.
- Remember that if you need to evacuate, ALWAYS take all pets with you
- Hot Cars and Pets don’t Mix – Having your dog go with you in your car is fun but it can be deadly. Even if you leave the windows down a little the inside of your car can heat up FAST. Good rule of thumb is that if the temperature outside is 60 degrees or more, leave your pet home. It could save their life. For more information – ASPCA , Hot Car Flyer, Your Car is an oven, Signs of Heatstroke and Dehydration in Dogs
- 4 Things to do, if you must bring your pet with you, so you don’t leave your pets in the car
1. Use only drive thrus for picking up food, medicine, etc.
2. Bring a friend who can stay in your running air conditioned car or who can take your dog on a leashed walk while you run into the store to do your errands
3. Run your errands only at pet friendly stores, where your pet can shop and browse with you
4. if you are going out to eat, eat at a pet friendly outdoor cafe
- Make your reservation Now for your July pet care reservation.
- If you adopt a puppy or dog this month – CONGRATULATIONS !! Register online ASAP to set up Mid Day Let out so they have a break while you are at work and you will be ready when you may need a pet care visit anytime in the future.
- If you adopt a kitten or cat this month – CONGRATULATIONS !! Register online ASAP to set up Feline Fun Time, we can take care of the litter box and give then one on one attention while you are at work, plus you will be ready when you may need a pet care visit anytime in the future.
About the Owner/Author
Dorinne Whynott, is a long time animal professional. She is a successful business owner establishing one of the largest pet sitting companies in New Hampshire since 1990. Click to Read her complete History.
Professional Pet Sitting Etc. is a leading business in the pet care field and continues to grow since 1990. It boasts 30+ amazing pet sitters on staff, over 3000 clients in 38 cities from Nashua to Concord, NH. Hundreds of satisfied client testimonials can be found on their website and more 5 star reviews on their Facebook page, Google+ page and more. They have sustained an A+ rating with the BBB and are unmatched in the Pet Sitting Industry in New Hampshire.
Contact us by phone at 603-888-8088
Pet Sitting NH , Pet Sitting Nashua NH , Pet Care NH, Petsitternh, Petsittersnh, Professional pet sitter, pet sitters, professional pet sitting, pet sitting, pet sitter, professional pet services, professional pet sitters, pro pet sitting, pet sit, pet, puppy sitting
cat sitting, cat sitter, cat sitters, professional cat sitter
dog, dog sitting, professional dog sitter, Dog walking new hampshire, dog sitter, Dog Walking NH, dog walking services, Dog Walker, Dog Walker NH
All rights reserved, copyright 2013, 2014, 2015
This article can not be copied in part or in whole without specific written permission by the Author/Owner.