Is a Dog Walking or
Mid Day Let Out Program
right for you?
Let’s Find Out !!
Author, Dorinne Whynott, Owner of Professional Pet Sitting Etc.
More than 60% of all households in the US own one or more pets and many people need help with regular pet care for various reasons.
Pet Sitting companies are an easy source to help with pet care when you have a busy work schedule, business trips, overtime and more.
Here are some things to consider, to see if a regular Dog Walking or Mid Day Let Out Program is right for you –
- Are you leaving your dog for 6+ hours every day
- Are you too tired to take your dog for a walk or give them exercise every day after work
- Are you rushing home at lunch to let your dog out
- Are you rushing home after work to let your dog out
- Are you feeling guilty leaving them home alone for so long every day
- Are you turning down opportunities to go places after work because you have to get home for your pets
- Are you rushing around every morning or afternoon for your pets
- Are you tired of asking friends and neighbors to help
- Do you work from home but are too busy to keep your dog on a regular exercise routine
- Do you have a Puppy (you may need a couple of visits during the day until they are old enough)
- Do you have a young dog under a year
- Do you have a very energetic dog
- Do you have an elderly dog (regular exercise is great for any age)
- Do you have a dog with a health problem (a mid day check is a great mind easer)
- Does your dog need more bathroom breaks during the day
- Do you have a family member who is elderly and can not walk their beloved pet any more
- Do you have a family member who is disabled and cannot exercise their pet on a regular basis
- Do you have a family member is in assisted living that allows for pets but that person has a hard time walking their pet
- Do you want to improve your dog’s health with regular daily exercise
- Do you want to improve your dog’s well being with regular daily exercise
If you answered YES to one or more to the above questions –
PET SITTING CAN HELP
A good pet sitting company will have you Register online for FREE.
Then all you do is make your online reservations 24/7 – THEY DO THE REST
- Pet Sitters come to your home and make visits to take your pets out for a walk, play ball, feed, give medications, and more
- Pet Sitters can come every day in the middle of your work day (other times available)
- Pet Sitters can help with pet care as much OR as little as you need
You can book pet care for morning visits, mid day visits, supper visits and night visits.
A good pet sitting company can help with pet care 365 days per year.
If you decide to go on a routine daily program, many offer discounts for signing up long term. Daily exercise is essential in your pets’ health and well being, if you have a very busy life, and most of us do, a pet sitter can be invaluable.
Sign up for a Daily Dog Walking or Mid Day Let Out Program TODAY –
Your Dog will THANK YOU
It’s the ULTIMATE GIFT OF LOVE
If you need more information on finding a safe, reliable, experienced pet sitter in your area, here is more information to help you.
- Advantages and Benefits of using a Professional Pet Sitting Company?
- Does my Cat Really Need a Cat Sitter?
- How many pet sitting visits do I need in a day?
- Tips to get the most out of your pet sitting experience
- Top 3 Mistakes People make when Hiring a Pet Sitter
- Top 5 ways NH Pet Sitting Company keeps you and your pets safe while you are away
- Top 10 Things to Look for in a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Company
- Top tips about Daycare for your dog vs Mid Day Let Out
- What Happens at a Pet Sitting Visit?
- What Pets do Professional Pet Sitting Companies Care For?
- Why is it important to make my reservation online?
- Why would I need to use a pet sitter?
- Why your dog needs a Mid Day break in the middle of your work day
Also a wonderful friend, Yolande Nix who owns her own pet sitting company in Texas, Vital Visits Pet Sitting has written an article you also may enjoy, Leash Up, What Are The Benefits of Walking Your Dog
Was this article helpful? Did you answer Yes to one or more? Did you know that there was a service like this?
About the Owner/Author
Dorinne Whynott, is a long time animal professional. She is a successful business owner establishing one of the largest pet sitting companies in New Hampshire since 1990. Click to Read her complete History.
Professional Pet Sitting Etc. is a leading business in the pet care field and continues to grow since 1990. It boasts 30+ amazing pet sitters on staff, over 3000 clients in 38 cities from Nashua to Concord, NH. Hundreds of satisfied client testimonials can be found on their website and more 5 star reviews on their Facebook page, Google+ page and more. They have sustained an A+ rating with the BBB and are unmatched in the Pet Sitting Industry in New Hampshire.
Contact us by phone at 603-888-8088
Pet Sitting NH , Pet Sitting Nashua NH , Pet Care NH, Petsitternh, Petsittersnh, Professional pet sitter, pet sitters, professional pet sitting, pet sitting, pet sitter, professional pet services, professional pet sitters, pro pet sitting, pet sit, pet, puppy sitting
cat sitting, cat sitter, cat sitters, professional cat sitter
dog, dog sitting, professional dog sitter, Dog walking new hampshire, dog sitter, Dog Walking NH, dog walking services, Dog Walker, Dog Walker NH
All rights reserved, copyright 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
This article can not be copied in part or in whole without specific written permission by the Author/Owner.