Contact Info, Office/Call Back Hours,
Holidays, Prices and More
Professional Pet Sitting Etc.
- PO Box 402
- Hudson, NH 03051
- Email: email@example.com
Office & Call Back Hours
We are generally in the office Monday – Thursday 9am-12pm.
We receive many phone calls per day, if you must leave a message, We will return it as soon as possible during the above times.
Why do we only return calls during the above time?
We know your time is precious. We are caring for many pets morning, noon and night and want to give those pets our 100% undivided attention. So, when we set aside time to call you, we want to give YOU our 100% undivided attention. YOU and your pets are VERY important to us.
Over the past 26+ years of being in the pet sitting business, we have found that most people call us first thing in the morning. Only 1-2 calls a week will come in the afternoon. So, it is very cost effective for us to do all of our calling during the above times.
We are generally extremely busy in the afternoon, may be out in the field and can not return calls. However, we will always return your phone call during our call back times.
We do check our online scheduler and emails for EMERGENCIES several times a day.
If you have an emergency, please make sure to book your reservation online AND leave a voice message, you can back it up with and email as well. That way you will be covered, just in case and your phone call will prompt us to go online and approve and confirm your emergency reservation. All reservations must be entered online in your profile and confirmations will be sent out via email.
Afternoons on Monday – Thursday and all day Friday are reserved for business outside of the office.
Our Office is CLOSED every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and all Holidays (see holidays list below). We will not make routine phone calls, emails or schedules on these days. For any calls, emails or schedules that must be done on these days, an extra charge will be added.
We do petsit 365 days per year which include holidays. Here are the holidays that will be at our holiday rate, the day before or after any holidays on this list may also be affected.
Our office is closed on all holidays (our sitters are still pet sitting on all scheduled confirmed visits on holidays), we will not make routine calls on these days, if calls, emails or schedules are needed to be done on these days, a holiday rate will be added.
- New Year’s Eve (31),
- New Year’s Day (1),
- Martin Luther King Day,
- President’s Day,
- Easter, Mother’s Day,
- Father’s Day,
- Memorial Day,
- Independence Day,
- Labor Day,
- Columbus Day,
- Veteran’s Day,
- Thanksgiving Day AND day after (Thursday & Friday),
- Christmas Eve Day (24),
- Christmas Day (25).
Our Company can give you MUCH more for your money –
Check Us Out
- Compare Professional Pet Sitting Etc to Other Pet Care Choices
- Top 3 Mistakes when Hiring a Pet Sitter
- Top 10 Things to Look For in A Pet Sitter
- How We Keep You and Your Pets SAFE
- What our Clients Are Saying-
- Our E-Book to answer most of your questions about us
Most of all We Solve Your Pet Care Needs, Leaving you Guilt Free Since 1990 – PRICELESS
Our prices are for One on One Personalized Pet Care for YOUR Pets. They are based on national average, market research and much, much more.
Most people will be at the prices below but other things may influence a difference. The prices below are for most services, some services can be added onto a visit. Once registered, you can pick and choose in the drop down menu.
Prices start at –
- 24 for our regular visits
- 39 for our extended visits (most requested, best value)
Packages Plans Start at
- 21 for regular visits (savings of 80 per month)
- 34 for extended
- biggest value, twice as much time for almost half the cost
Our prices are based on –
- 27+ years of being in business and to keep us in business for many years to come
- Keeping You and Your Pets SAFE with
- police background checks, training
- having employees to keep quality control high (independent contractors can not be told what to do)
- programs to ensure that each visit is done
- Our prices are just under the national average for a legitimate pet sitting business with all insurances and certifications to keep you and your pets SAFE.
- We are also a pre-pay company like most pet sitting companies, to ensure your reservation, all reservations are prepaid.
If you find a business charging less, please check them out thoroughly – look at length of being in business, are they legal in the state, can you read a thorough owner history, do they have emergency back ups for your pet care. Please check out our articles on What to Look for in a Pet Sitting Company.